Personal Trainer

Discussion in 'Brockley' started by Darren Gray FitFun, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Darren Gray FitFun

Darren Gray FitFun Proper Local

Hi,

My name is Darren Gray and I am a certified Personal Trainer based in and around Brockley. I am passionate about health and fitness and am always looking for innovative ways of working with my clients towards improving their health and achieving their exercise goals. I have a vast array of knowledge, expertise, qualifications and experience which have supported my success as a pioneering and dynamic professional within my industry.
    www.fitfunactive.co.uk

I am offering a versatile and unique personal training service be it at your home, workplace or local outdoor space to help you reach your goals as quickly and efficiently as possible. In addition I have my private personal training studio which is fully equipped to hold personal training sessions.

http://www.fitfunactive.co.uk/personal-training/the-studio/

Training available both one-2-one and in small groups.
    * Weight Loss
    * Tone
    * Improved fitness and health
    * Nutrition

There are a range of testimonials, case histories and recommendations on my website, thus please feel free to read more about my work [www.fitfunactive.co.uk] .

If you would like to book a personal training session or have any further enquiries please be in touch please call 07904 331 044.

Thank you for giving my advert your attention.

Darren Gray

Attached Files: