Good DJ for party wanted

Discussion in 'Brockley' started by mimosa, Apr 21, 2012.

1. mimosa Member

can any one recommend a dj to play for a party for trendy 30-50 year olds in brockley?
  2. mentalfloss Member

Hi mimosa, you sound like you are describing me and my husband! we live in the area and are in that age range ourselves and have an extensive and eclectic record collection. Let me know if interested. Hatty
  3. mimosa Member

Hi Hatty, have you done some parties in Brockley as I might know you? Did you do a gig on Peckham Rye??
  4. fones40 Member

Hi, What style of music are looking for? My friend and I are the 'residents' at The Social, we play there very other Friday. Soul, funk, rare groove, boogie, disco.... www.thesocial.com
    Brockley Jon likes this.
  5. mentalfloss Member

No, that's not me. If you want to know more maybe easier to email me on hatty.uwanogho@gmail.com. Thanks Hatty
  6. mimosa Member

Hi , I want a broad range with good dance music - not so obscure that no one knows the music - classics; funk, Northern Soul, House, bit of Rock etc. What are your rates?
  7. Tamsin Super-South-Easter

And I know a stylish lady in Endwell Road who has the kit and is very versatile, so can produce the goods to your order - vigurs@googlemail.com
  8. fones40 Member

9. beenbrun Member

Hello Mimosa

You've probably got a dj already but here is my soundcloud http://www.mixcloud.com/nittygrittydjs/ . Used to play at The New Cross House on fridays. I once played a house party til 6 with only 100 recoerds and kept them dancing all night! Love disco, funk but pop too, not afraid to be a dj slag and play Cheryl Lynn - Got to be real. I play everything from reggae mashups to boogie to soul to classic house to African funk. A friend can provide a modest sound system too if you need it. Contact me at beenbrun@gmail.com
    Brockley Jon likes this.