Flat/house Swap [London / Newcastle]

Discussion in 'Property to let, for sale or wanted' started by linda salazar, May 30, 2014.

1. linda salazar

linda salazar Newbie

Hello ( I am new to this)
    Would anyone like to do a home swap for 1 yeat? We live in Newcastle and need to move to be near our daughter as she would like to further her career as a nurse but as a single mum in London she will find it difficult to juggle studies, work and looking after her beautiful daughter. Please get in touch if you or you know anyone who would like to come to the North. The Northumbrian coastline is one of the most beautiful. The lake district is within 1 hour 30mins and Scotland the same. Thank you for taking the time to read this and if anyone can help this would be amazing.
    Thank you Linda 07828758106

2. Headhunter

Headhunter Super-South-Easter

Sounds fun but it would be a long daily commute from Newcastle to Mayfair for a year!

3. linda salazar

linda salazar Newbie

Thanks for looking :) if you change you mind please let me know or if you anyone else :) Linda

4. linda salazar

linda salazar Newbie

[/quote]Thanks for looking :) if you change you mind please let me know or if you anyone else :) Linda

5. linda salazar

linda salazar Newbie

[/quote]Thanks for looking :) if you change you mind please let me know or if you anyone else :) Linda