"Baby and child First Aid course" in November 2013

Discussion in 'Peckham' started by birthmatters, Oct 17, 2013.

1. birthmatters Regular

Dear all,

This is a much needed local, common sense and practical 'Baby and child First Aid' course for parents-to-be, parents, grandparents or other people looking after young children to keep their first aid knowledge up to date.

The workshops are theory and practice based, short (2hrs) and intensive so that you can attend even if your children are very young.

The course will run over 2 Saturday mornings (16th and 23rd November) from 10am until 12noon. Each workshop will cover:

*November 16th from 10am until 12noon. Workshop 1:

Emergency Life Support for Babies and Children
    This session includes advice on CPR, recovery position,
    mouth to mouth resuscitation, drowning and choking.

*November 23rd from 10am until 12noon. Workshop 2:

Basic First Aid for Babies and Children
    This session includes advice on head injuries, fractures,
    poisoning, meningitis, burns, allergies, febrile convulsions,
    bleeding and shock.

Trainers work as senior resuscitation trainers for the NHS staff. They have worked as senior nurses themselves for many years within Intensive Care, A&E and Cardiac departments and they are all highly qualified and experienced NHS trainers.

The price for both workshops is 95£ per person. Parents also receive a comprehensive first aid booklet and a certificate of attendance after each workshop. This course will run in East Dulwich.

If you were interested and/or wanted more information email me at ariadna@ariadnasole.com, call me at: 07598293625 or PM.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Ariadna Sole
  2. birthmatters Regular

There are only 2 spaces available for this excellent 'Baby and children First Aid' workshop. If you were interested do not hesitate to email me at: ariadna@ariadnasole.com or call me at: 07598293625